Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Genuine VW waterproof seat covers

TimR

TimR

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have a set of VW waterproof seat covers in grey. They are as new and are for the T5 SE (mine is 2011). They include covers for the front and rear seats, four headrest covers and four arm covers.

They are a nice mid grey and a really good tight fit as well.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

I am not certain how much these cost new, so I am estimating a price of £70. They can be collected from Newcastle upon Tyne, or I can get a quote for postage.

Tim

Do they fit the T6 with the larger headrests?
I haven't tried to fit them to a T6 so wouldn't know but if the headrests are much bigger then probably not as they are a snug fit.

I have a set of VW waterproof seat covers in grey. They are as new and are for the T5 SE (mine is 2011). They include covers for the front and rear seats, four headrest covers and four arm covers.

View attachment 14098 View attachment 14099 View attachment 14100 View attachment 14101

I am not certain how much these cost new, so I am estimating a price of £70. They can be collected from Newcastle upon Tyne, or I can get a quote for postage.

Tim
Hi
Can I buy them please, how do you want payment.
Lynne

View attachment 14098 View attachment 14099 View attachment 14100 View attachment 14101

Tim
Hi
New to this game, so don't know if you are getting my post, I will have these please, I live in Durham so can pop along.

Hi
New to this game, so don't know if you are getting my post, I will have these please, I live in Durham so can pop along.

Hi yes no problem. If you can send me a pm i'll give you my address details there. Thanks