Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Geraint Thomas

T6 CFO

T6 CFO

Mike
Top Poster
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Another riveting stage today that should safely see G winning the TDF.

Strongest rider throughout and well deserved winner. 2 amazing stage wins in the mountains.

In today’s gruelling stage finished the strongest and sensibly marked out his closest competitor all day sprinting at the end to take 2nd. I have no doubt that had he chosen to do so the stage was his but very professional and forced Dumoulin to take the wind.

Time trial to go but despite Dumoulin 2nd being World Champion and Roglic being very strong in the time trial G will have no problems and probably win the stage.

Prediction

1. Thomas G
2. Roglic
3. Dumoulin
4. Froome

Been my favourite rider for years and popular in the peloton.

Mike

Love to see G on the podium - he looks genuinely happy and gives sincere interviews - figures crossed for tomorrow. Think Dumoulin and Roglic will beat him on the TT, but it will be measured in seconds not minutes.

Doing Wales super proud!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

Froome will come good for a podium.
A shame he didn’t win after all of the French bollox before and during.

He has won 4 back to back grand tours so he’s entitled to be a bit off.

Egan Bernal has been amazing!!

G deserves it.

From a PR point of view for Sky, I think a Thomas win will be a better result than a Froome win.
Do you think it was planned like that ? As you say for a PR point of view . Sky didn't really say who was supporting who.

Do you think it was planned like that ? As you say for a PR point of view . Sky didn't really say who was supporting who.
I'd be surprised if Froome would have sacrificed a win if he was up to it. Can't wait for the "memoirs" to find out what was going on behind the scenes and at what point Sky decided ( if they did) the pecking order.

Another riveting stage today that should safely see G winning the TDF.

Strongest rider throughout and well deserved winner. 2 amazing stage wins in the mountains.

In today’s gruelling stage finished the strongest and sensibly marked out his closest competitor all day sprinting at the end to take 2nd. I have no doubt that had he chosen to do so the stage was his but very professional and forced Dumoulin to take the wind.

Time trial to go but despite Dumoulin 2nd being World Champion and Roglic being very strong in the time trial G will have no problems and probably win the stage.

Prediction

1. Thomas G
2. Roglic
3. Dumoulin
4. Froome

Been my favourite rider for years and popular in the peloton.

Mike
Agree, a riveting stage yesterday very well ridden by G. He's been brilliant throughout, and the TdF win will be well deserved and a very popular one. :)

Wet roads today so hopefully G will just pace himself to be safe and not push it.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That will do nicely. Froome into 3rd.
Was sure he had won the stage until the clock readjusted.

Go G

Mike

Last edited:
Congratulations to Garaint Thomas !

Back