Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good morning everyone!

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
A beautiful morning, parked up with Alfie in a big empty field overlooking a big empty field near Southampton.

As it's such a glorious morning I thought I would just pop on a big, happy, cheery "Good morning everyone" and ask what you all up to today :D:D:D:D:D

I have a hair appointment first thing, then lunch with a friend, then back to the hairdressers to give a history coaching session to a young lady now swatting up for her university entrance interviews:

So, who's happy, looking forward to a great day?

Only happy, cheery, smiley replies..... :D:D:D

Off to drink some cornish sea water soon.
Some people call it surfin.

Morning Jen

A beautiful day indeed and great to read such a happy post first thing in the morning.

Dog walk for me then yoga. Need to do a bit of work too

My friends @EddieEagle sre coming round later to see my new van so all in all a very pleasant day planned

Good morning Jen, beautiful day here in West Lancs, unfortunately at work in a hot mill but a smile on my face as I am finalising details of our fast approaching summer trip :) :pinkbanana

Morning Jen

A beautiful day indeed and great to read such a happy post first thing in the morning.

Dog walk for me then yoga. Need to do a bit of work too

My friends @EddieEagle sre coming round later to see my new van so all in all a very pleasant day planned

Oh Brilliant! Are you toasting him/her with a glass of something?

I was sat up in Alfie last thing last night, back against the tailgate, reading before I went to sleep, and just looking around Alfie and thinking "what an amazingly fantastic vehicle the Cali is. Does everything then a bit more.

Good morning Jen, beautiful day here in West Lancs, unfortunately at work in a hot mill but a smile on my face as I am finalising details of our fast approaching summer trip :) :pinkbanana

Not long now Carl for the wakes weeks. The only time of the year I do not travel but this year may be different. August may find me in Bury or somewhere.

Have a great day!! :D

Baby sitting all day. Paddling pool ready and sprinkler in the garden.

Clare's taken Amarillo to Derbyshire to visit her dad, so the boys and I are reliant on bicycles as our primary source of transport.

Working from home, but must admit toyed with the idea of going somewhere in the van and working from there....

A nice idea, but sadly reality of life gets in the way so will have to wait until the weekend.

So nice to see a happy, smiley thread... :)

Packing fridge with clothing for later.......
Look out!
Have a great day, everyone......:)

Working from home, but must admit toyed with the idea of going somewhere in the van and working from there....

A nice idea, but sadly reality of life gets in the way so will have to wait until the weekend.

So nice to see a happy, smiley thread... :)

Sad not to be in the van but working form home is good, at least you can look out of the window and look at it with happy smiley thoughts :D

Morning Jen, yes what a marvellous day it looks, we are catching up on some of the training we need for fostering hopefully we will be let out early for good behaviour. :)

Morning Jen, yes what a marvellous day it looks, we are catching up on some of the training we need for fostering hopefully we will be let out early for good behaviour. :)

Good morning G&H

fostering? Children?

I have a brilliant day planned. Husband away on business, parents being tended to by big sister today, a sunny garden and a busy washing machine, having got back yesterday from a weekend away in the van. Lovely. It's a girl thing. Men, with very few exceptions, do not understand the feeling a girl gets when she can get her undies dry and back in the drawer on the same day!

I have a brilliant day planned. Husband away on business, parents being tended to by big sister today, a sunny garden and a busy washing machine, having got back yesterday from a weekend away in the van. Lovely. It's a girl thing. Men, with very few exceptions, do not understand the feeling a girl gets when she can get her undies dry and back in the drawer on the same day!

Really pleased with myself yesterday.

Arrived home from a 10 day trip. Everything washed, on the line, dried, packed away again :D

We also arrived back Sunday after a 3 week road trip through Germany to Austria, stopping in Luxembourg for fuel, Belgium for Beer, France for patisserie goods and wine, and Germany for white wine/beer.

Everything unloaded, washed and on the line.
Overgrown hedge cut, garden pruning to do then a afternoon in the garden sampling the produce of the vine and hops.

Working from home today waiting for Severn Trent to change my water meter (third attempt).

I am also trying to find a nice outdoor location to do a photoshoot for a magazine, exciting times!

We also arrived back Sunday after a 3 week road trip through Germany to Austria, stopping in Luxembourg for fuel, Belgium for Beer, France for patisserie goods and wine, and Germany for white wine/beer.

Everything unloaded, washed and on the line.
Overgrown hedge cut, garden pruning to do then a afternoon in the garden sampling the produce of the vine and hops.

Nothing like unpacking the van for all those goodies picked up on the way :)

Working from home today waiting for Severn Trent to change my water meter (third attempt).

I am also trying to find a nice outdoor location to do a photoshoot for a magazine, exciting times!

Currently sat in the hairdressers having my hair "releived" of it's exciting silver highlights :veryfunny

I decided the colour doesn't suit me :D

Last edited:
I have silver highlights too :D Luckily they are all on top and as Im not too short most people dont notice ;) They are migrating south with each year though ;) :D

Currently sat in the hairdressers having my hair "received" of it's exciting silver highlights :veryfunny

I decided the colour doesn't suit me :D
I'm trying to let mine go grey, but it's only good grey at the front. I keep asking the hairdressers to make it greyer round the back, but they seem incapable. I just look old and grey. Hmm.

Yes loverly day again. Unfortunately I'm working. Driving truck through peak District to Stockport, could be worse though.

Enjoy the sun everyone.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

A lovely day to b going through the peak district!

Lovely day again here - wall to wall sunshine.
What am I/We doing today? Fitting wind deflectors and making Midge nets in readiness for the remainder of the summer. Some Belgium wheat beer for lunch, just to dampen down the dust you understand!
Also haircut this afternoon - trying not to remove too much/many of my own silver highlights that took many years of nurturing to achieve!
Have a great day everyone.

Lovely day again here - wall to wall sunshine.
What am I/We doing today? Fitting wind deflectors and making Midge nets in readiness for the remainder of the summer. Some Belgium wheat beer for lunch, just to dampen down the dust you understand!
Also haircut this afternoon - trying not to remove too much/many of my own silver highlights that took many years of nurturing to achieve!
Have a great day everyone.

Have a great day Rik, enjoy the beer and be ......HAPPY!:D

Back