Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodbye all

P

Pips Dad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Our Cali Ocean has unfortunately had to go for our health reasons. Only had it 3 years and one of those meant it had little use due to COVID, so it’s very sad to have to say goodbye.
My wife and I have enjoyed what little time we have had with this great machine but it’s had to go and we will go back to a car and a lesser form of camping will be undertaken. If only we could have afforded the Cali twenty years ago, we would have probably had more use from it but we have to move on.
I’ve loved reading the useful posts on the Cali Club site and thanks to all contributors who pass on useful comments on all aspects of owning these machines.
it’s been great whilst it lasted.

Good luck with your new adventures

Our Cali Ocean has unfortunately had to go for our health reasons. Only had it 3 years and one of those meant it had little use due to COVID, so it’s very sad to have to say goodbye.
My wife and I have enjoyed what little time we have had with this great machine but it’s had to go and we will go back to a car and a lesser form of camping will be undertaken. If only we could have afforded the Cali twenty years ago, we would have probably had more use from it but we have to move on.
I’ve loved reading the useful posts on the Cali Club site and thanks to all contributors who pass on useful comments on all aspects of owning these machines.
it’s been great whilst it lasted.
"lesser form of camping" is still camping, so enjoy and perhaps treat yourselves to some of those great glamping places out there. Good luck

Back