Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodbye flying banana

Sold
So have you sold the yellow and bought / ordered another one? Or just thinking about it?[/QUOTE
That's a yes to both questions. Just awaiting funds to clear. It's like buying a house buying one of these things.

Well the flying banana went to live a new life in York this morning. Then some one parked my ex 04 golf TDI on my drive today. The neighbours must think I've landed on hard times and bought my old motor back. Fear not though another california will be on my drive on the 1st of December. Only thing is I feel like I've just been locked up and can't go anywhere. New van is starlight blue so now for names...???

Well the flying banana went to live a new life in York this morning. Then some one parked my ex 04 golf TDI on my drive today. The neighbours must think I've landed on hard times and bought my old motor back. Fear not though another california will be on my drive on the 1st of December. Only thing is I feel like I've just been locked up and can't go anywhere. New van is starlight blue so now for names...???
Starlight Express :cool:

flying cheese -Yorkshire blue.
shepherds-purse-yorkshire-blue-cheese.png

Ha. Love those suggestions. And volkywagon yes. It's a 2016 ocean

I'll be able to settle those beach ocean arguments for you all