Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gower Peninsular Sites

LRGS253

LRGS253

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have wedding to attend on the Gower Peninsular in August. I'm struggling to find a campsite that has a toilet and showers available. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I have wedding to attend on the Gower Peninsular in August. I'm struggling to find a campsite that has a toilet and showers available. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Camping and motorhome site - Gowerton, and if you have time you can cycle from there down an old railway to the mumbles.

Pitton Cross is a good site, on the road to Rhosili.

Three Cliffs bay is another good site, although can be difficult to get a pitch.

The Gower is quite large and it really depends on whether the wedding is north or south Gower. South Gower: Oxwich Bay hotel allow overnighting if you book or Nicholaston / Three Cliffs campsites. North Gower: try Kennexstone Farm. Unless it’s walkable, no campsite will want you rolling back in at midnight in the Cali. The taxis will only want to be doing Swansea rides. The last wedding we went to at some fancy wedding venue outside Bristol, we just stealth camped in the Cali in the car park. We didn’t bother to ask as it would have probably been a no but we knew that we would be inconspicuous amongst the parked cars of the overnight guests and of those that got taxis back. We did have a plan B of the road just outside but had no issues.

Back