Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greeetings

R

Roadrunner

Vehicle
N/A
Greetings everyone. I have been lurking reading the post of the forum for a while now and finally registered last night. My wife & I used to have a T5 Cally Se but sold it after we did some work on the house. Now coming up retirement age and looking to buy a Beach to spend some time touring around the country in.

Welcome to the Forum Family!

We've been without a Cali for awhile, well only about 18 months. We can't wait to pick up SusiBus T6 and being back on the road again. I don't know about you, but I think that with my 2nd phase of Cali ownership I will appreciate it more!

Welcome , ...ah retirement ...a perfect moment to have a Cali!

Greetings everyone. I have been lurking reading the post of the forum for a while now and finally registered last night. My wife & I used to have a T5 Cally Se but sold it after we did some work on the house. Now coming up retirement age and looking to buy a Beach to spend some time touring around the country in.
Great thinking, good luck and have fun on your search for one :thumb

I had a chat with one of the dealers today inquireing about the Beach I would like and asked a couple of questions. One was how much is the price increase and was told it 1.5% and you need your ordered in before it takes affaect on the 1st. Good news seems they have the color I want. I also asked what the Chassis/Brake upgrade was told wall it was a stiffer roll bar. So it looks like I need to decide on a few things and put down a deposit by Monday.