Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The new baby arrives in 9+ months apparently.

jonr71

jonr71

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi All - new here (been lurking and reading for a while). We ordered a new Cali Ocean last week and are now on the long wait, learning as we go.

This was like when my wife was first pregnant. We know what's coming, but not really what to expect. We know it's going to cost a fortune and it's going to take 9+ months to arrive. We'll probably but stuff for it we don't need too.

At least we know what we are getting, it won't wake us up at night (unless we forget and leave the internal alarm sensor on), it'll arrive fully grown and it won't take up any room in the house. The irony is that the ones who will need toilet training are us! (Porta Potti or not??)

One more good thing, when it's 16 years old and annoying the hell out of me, I can sell it and get another one.

Any tips for getting through the VW gestation period?

Hi, and welcome to the Cali family. Hope he or she doesn't become too overdue. Have you chosen a name yet ?

Hi, and welcome to the Cali family. Hope he or she doesn't become too overdue. Have you chosen a name yet ?
1635519674232.pngThe colour scheme is giving me inspiration... No name yet though.

Back