Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Germany

A

awol247

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hello VW California Club! My wife and I recently bought a 4 year old VW Cali T6 transporter which has been lovinlgy converted into a camper. We're very excited about it all. We're also happy to be making a start in this community as we are still pretty clueless about everything, truth be told! See you on the 'beginners' forum I guess!

Hello VW California Club! My wife and I recently bought a 4 year old VW Cali T6 transporter which has been lovinlgy converted into a camper. We're very excited about it all. We're also happy to be making a start in this community as we are still pretty clueless about everything, truth be told! See you on the 'beginners' forum I guess!
Hi and welcome it’s a mine of great information on here. Hope you enjoy the site

Welcome on board. The great thing about a small camper is that you can actually be AWOL247 ;) enjoy the experience and the adventures.

Hello im new as well hope you have better weather there than N Ireland , miss the Imbiss in Berlin and can't spell its called i think Kspetchal in Steibis guss gott cheers .

:welcome Looking forward to seeing some pics... conversions always offer some interesting ideas :thumb

Reactions: mcQ
would've to visit Berlin and Steibis was there a long time ago .

would've to visit Berlin and Steibis was there a long time ago .
Us too. Our eldest lad was born in Berlin in ‘79. Whole different place nowadays. The only thing better than a “bratty mit senf” from the “schnelly” was the Weinerwald chicken takeaway. Ate loads of both when I was pregnant. Then there was the burger “stall” in the KaDeWe, to die for! The only thing we could afford to buy there. Such happy memories and great times.

Anyway, :welcomeand enjoy.

Welcome and enjoy the exciting times ahead! Post some pics of your new van

Hello and welcome! We are also newcomers here, but find this club to be a fantastic source of information and opinions on so many subjects. Enjoy your new van, and please post some pics so that we can take a look

Back