Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hallo from Holland

Leo K

Leo K

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I'm Leo and I would like to thank you all for this great forum. After digesting much of the information here, we bought a 2010 180 hp dsg in june. Great car to drive, but we had several minor issues. Actually I saw more of VW in three months than in the past five years driving a Touran. No complaints about the servive (the car is still under warranty), but it does make one a bit edgy.

We hope everthing will work out fine, and plan to make a trip to Italy next sping and maybe to the UK later that year. Oh yes, I might also mention that we have a Cali dog, and though the old lady is not a very keen traveller she just loves the amount of leg space the Cali offers. We are still thinking about a fitting name for the car. I suppose that means we did not yet get completely familiar with it.

Welcome to the forum Leo, maybe we will see you on our Euro tour next year.

hi Leo welcome to the cali party .....good to sea overseas members :thumb :D

Welcome Leo,

Sorry to hear that you have had problems with your new Cali hope you have got them all sorted now.

We too have Cali dogs one who is also a very old lady who does not like cars. But she too tends to settle ok in our Cali and we have taking her on some long trips with out any problems. :thumb

Enjoy the forum.

John