Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Handy Aire for Dieppe.

briwy

briwy

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We have used this aire quite a lot when coming/going on the Dieppe ferry. Its about 30 miles from Dieppe at a village called Cleres. Always been space here even when we turned up at. 11 at night off the late ferry. 5 - 10 mins walk from the village wirh usual French village stuff. Nice and quiet next to the playing field. No loos though.
20190728_171523_HDR.jpg

20190728_173603_HDR.jpg

What is my California there doing with the steering wheel on the wrong side, a bungee on the canvas and a British number plate on it? And probably other rimms too!

Have been to Dieppe once, and it couldn't really please me. I stayed at Camping Sainte Claire in Neufchatel en Bray and took a bike tour to Dieppe. It looked like a rather depressing city when entering from inland. The only interesting thing looked like the château.

Not all camper sites have full equipement. Mostly you just have water and electricity, if they have that.
That is why I always search for campings. Then you have the full equipement, mostly not for that much more if you have the ACSI card.