Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Christmas, Cali themed pressies

Looks Santa been good to you....;)

I have the very same dustpan & brush fits in the compartment on the side of the seat a treat:thumb

I think you will invalidate your roof paint warranty when you cut the hole for the wood burner, so make sure you get the repaint done first!!

:bananadance:bananadance

Merry Christmas

I got tickets to the April Cali meet as a present from Mrs Sheen, this will be our first ever meet.

:bananadance

The dustpan set is an "oxo good grips compact dustpan and brush". £7 ish, John Lewis and plenty others do them.

Ours was a Cali Christmas too, no pictures but here's our list
Green collapsible kettle
Green kitchen utensils
Fleece throw
green Collapsible colander
Camping salt and pepper
Green silicone oven grip
Green Silicone hot mat
Glass herb jars
Clippers
T towels
vW California .com t shirt with T5
VW key ring

Do you sense a colour scheme. All we need now is our Cali, build date currently week 8 but 204 4 motion DSG, so may get delayed , reading comments on the forum.

Ha ha, nice,
Mine was, as you see, a red theme

With your silicone mat..can you put it on the glass worktop and put a boiling pan on it, without damage??

I got the red collapsible kettle, found the colander but haven't found a collapsible pan!

You don't need "the Lynx effect" with a Cali! :D

Ha ha, I was waiting for somebody to notice that!
We do have a shower at the back, but it was just a little to cold to use in the Alps. We made sure we found showers on alternate nights.
And has nobody seen the vicious looking weapon beneath it, that my mum gave me. ........a pruning saw from Lidl. Not really for the van, unless we end up in the tropics.

Here my Cali present .....meaning a present for my Cali ....a wash-up !
Wonderfull sunday 14°cel.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back