Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy hello and high five!

Many would reverse your statement. The Beaches suit a very different market to the other Calis, something VW themselves don't understand. Borris has written several good posts explaining this.

Yeah I don’t understand some of the rivalry on this forum. Our close mates have an Ocean and I love it, but the Beach suits us way better. They're pretty different vehicles and surely people buy what’s right for them; one’s not better than the other. Well, except probably in this instance theirs is as it’s got nearly every option going, but that’s beside the point!

IMG_8671.jpeg

Update...
Well, we went to see it again today, and we've decided to take the plunge. We had a good look through the brochures on this forum (thank you!) so we were forearmed with the right info. It's from Breeze in Poole who I believe are well liked on here and we were very happy. We checked roof again, a few more drips which the sales chap saw and they are going to give it a good check , water blasting it etc, over in body shop before we go back, and replace canvass if seal is a problem. It comes with a warranty and they will confirm they will sort roof if it's an issue. Fingers crossed we can collect next weekend :D All in all, we are v excited!

Yeah I don’t understand some of the rivalry on this forum. Our close mates have an Ocean and I love it, but the Beach suits us way better. They're pretty different vehicles and surely people buy what’s right for them; one’s not better than the other. Well, except probably in this instance theirs is as it’s got nearly every option going, but that’s beside the point!

View attachment 61820
They are both fab! Maybe one of each is the answer ! ;)

View attachment 61820
I think most of the rivalry is just a bit of fun, at the end of the day we have all bought expensive vehicles that do essentially the same thing but in a slightly different way for different numbers of people. I would hate to think my leg pulling had really upset a fellow Cali owner.:cheers

Check if the VW comfort mattress is supplied, they cost approx £600
We are trying to decide on ‘set up’ for lower bed. The pic is what van came with. Do you know if VW Comfort mattress (if I can get hold of correct product number to order) goes on top of this ... need all the advise we can get !C2C4A206-1CAA-4177-A79E-B501687709D7.jpeg