Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anyone replaced the "clamped limit stop" - the thing that stops the sliding table from rattling?

-Goldie-Horn-

-Goldie-Horn-

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have the replacement part 7H7068504A, including a washer, screw and rivet. But the problem is access, and probably requires removing the fridge tub.

Has anyone else installed this part before and can share how they did it?

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 13.57.30.pngScreenshot 2024-04-26 at 13.47.13.png

I have the replacement part 7H7068504A, including a washer, screw and rivet. But the problem is access, and probably requires removing the fridge tub.

Has anyone else installed this part before and can share how they did it?

View attachment 122484View attachment 122485
If I recall there‘s an access hole to the bottom of the fridge from the cupboard, any way of getting to the screw?

If you can see or feel the Hole from behind an old method I've often used with poor access you can't see is to super glue the screw head to your finger. Pop it through , nip it up and just break off the glue.

Recommend getting a borescope, use mine all the time!

If you can see or feel the Hole from behind an old method I've often used with poor access you can't see is to super glue the screw head to your finger. Pop it through , nip it up and just break off the glue.
Remember twist to break the glue off your finger, super glue is weak in torsion, strong in tension.

If I recall there‘s an access hole to the bottom of the fridge from the cupboard, any way of getting to the screw?
Unfortunately not, access via the right hand side through the cupboard is blocked by the condenser underneath the fridge tub.

I think lifting out the fridge would be the only way to access it!

I just put a few small o-rings on the metal shaft of the table to quieten this down. Worked well.

Back