Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heathrow T2 short stay car park

EddieEagle

EddieEagle

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just wondering if there is any reason not to trust the 2.2 m height at the terminal 2 short stay car park??
Anyone been in and come out again unscathed.

Hi I got in with a Mercedes LWB Vito not sure dims of the Vito.

Thanks, looks like Vito are 1.91m so a little less than the 1.95m . 2m is what I look for so unless they have recently resurfaced or have hanging lights or signage then I may go for it

Hi Breeze 1, this is my first post so as a way of introduction at last there is something that I can contribute to without having a vast amount of California knowledge.

You can certainly get into the T2 car park without any problem. I used it in October this year and it was a breeze. Just be careful choosing your lane when you come out or you might end up having to do another ”lap” to get out of LHR. .

Hope to be able to contribute more as I get more experience but at the moment it is just having a huge amount of fun in “the van”.

How much is it at Heathrow

Ive just booked in at the carpark at Frankfurt, 144€ for 15 days
100m from the check in desk.
Do you think they've seen me coming :)
Could've got the shuttle carpark for half the price and the
-infamous valet parking- even cheaper.

The ICE train was 230€ 1st class return so the driving and parking was
the one, i think.

How much is it at Heathrow

Ive just booked in at the carpark at Frankfurt, 144€ for 15 days
100m from the check in desk.
Do you think they've seen me coming :)
Could've got the shuttle carpark for half the price and the
-infamous valet parking- even cheaper.

The ICE train was 230€ 1st class return so the driving and parking was
the one, i think.
Not bad. Paid £176 for 32 days at Heathrow T5.
Taking the Train with taxi to the station and back just over £260, Taxi all the way and back just under £300.

I’m only going to meet someone and it looks like it’s £12 for 2 hours.
Expensive but what’s the alternative ....

Paid £14.90 for 2 hours and 3 minutes last night. If only the traffic on the M25 had been a bit worse!

Just wondering if there is any reason not to trust the 2.2 m height at the terminal 2 short stay car park??
Anyone been in and come out again unscathed.
There's a parking app/internet site (Justpark) which gives details of people's drives and other places you can park on. Then get a taxi. Cheap compared to LHR.

For example. Novotel Heathrow £100 a month - 17 mins walk to the airport.

There's a parking app/internet site (Justpark) which gives details of people's drives and other places you can park on. Then get a taxi. Cheap compared to LHR.

For example. Novotel Heathrow £100 a month - 17 mins walk to the airport.
Not as secure.:thumb

Just want to say got in and out of T2 short stay no problem with Cali with awning.
£12 for 2 hrs but as meeting a friend who is returning to UK after 44 years it was worth it !

Back