Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello All

I wouldn’t spec the Dynaudio. Ours has it and I’m not impressed (maybe it’s my ears).

Good luck! :thumb

:welcome
I would second that .... Having listened to it ... we felt that the Dyna audio was not worth the $3K that they were asking in NZ. Thats $3K that can go into many other nice to have options. I would normally go for the best sound ... but it just was not that much better (compared to say a bose upgrade in an Audi which offers night and day).

I would second that .... Having listened to it ... we felt that the Dyna audio was not worth the $3K that they were asking in NZ. Thats $3K that can go into many other nice to have options. I would normally go for the best sound ... but it just was not that much better (compared to say a bose upgrade in an Audi which offers night and day).

And you lose useful dash storage!

https://caliventures364847572.wordpress.com/

Changed from the red/white to the black/grey - couldn't fully give up on the two tone. Would the chrome pack suit?
Kept the dynaudio, we do need something to drown out our friends on long journeys.

Anyone have any idea on the interior light comfort plus, is it worth having?

[/ATTACH]
Changed from the red/white to the black/grey - couldn't fully give up on the two tone. Would the chrome pack suit?
Kept the dynaudio, we do need something to drown out our friends on long journeys.

Anyone have any idea on the interior light comfort plus, is it worth having?
Hi ... Good choice re the black and Grey - I have attached a photo of one that I saw. I think it looks stunning. Note this does have the Chrome pack - and I would recommend it as it looks sharper! We looked at various options, then eventually went for the Starlight Blue/White option:840725285.jpg

New Cali.png

Last edited: