Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello all!

rookeryview

rookeryview

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello to you all ! We are Ron and Barbara and will be getting a California soon hopefully.

Our big question is "Where is the best offer or dealer available for a new SE?" We don't want a complicated negotiation standoff! Just a great price from a reliable dealer, for which we can offer ongoing loyalty in return.

Anyway, we look forward to chatting and hopefully meeting some of you as time goes on.

Ron and Barbara SE England

Hi Ron and Barbara and welcome to the forum.

If you are looking to buy brand new you are too late as they have now stopped taking orders for the T5 California, you can either wait for the T6 to be announced or look around at dealer stock. We also have a good range of used Cali's in our For Sale Section

Thanks for the quick welcome....

That's a dam good start to proceedings.......:headbang

How long is the wait going to be for the new one? Any ideas?
Longer to save I suppose.

OK, just seen other T6 forum - looks like over a year to wait then....pants.

Several dealers have ordered lots of new ones for their own stock/demo so they can fulfil more orders, might be worth speaking to some dealers. My dealer is nowhere near you ( Guy Vincent at Lancashire van centre) but he was ordering 20 odd cali before the deadline last month. He is very helpful and should be able to tell you what he has coming up.

I do believe that VW are delaying the launch of the T6 until after the T7 launch in 2020 :shocked

Surely VW will have to do something in the mean time? Otherwise second hand ones will sell for more than they were new, the theft rate will increase, and van conversions will take over the world! Scary thoughts.

First stop would be a call to SMG Cowford. Details are at the top of this page.
Always good guys to talk to and a nice trip down west for you.

Alan