Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello Cali lovers

Visio 3000

Visio 3000

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
It's with a great pleasure that I joined the club of the Cali owners. I'm living in Luxembourg and last year finaly I made the jump to purchase a California. It's an Ocean 4motion DSG 204 hp. My only regret is not to have made that decision decades ago. It's a fantastic piece of technology, providing the best compromise to travel around our planet. I'm retired after 42 years of contribution to the society, now I do a lot of wildlife photography so the Cali provides me with a 5 stars shelter for my overnights in the ardennes forest. Looking forward to exchange with you. Have a lot of fun.

Welcome

We purchased our ocean last year in preparation for my retirement, also 42 years. I’ve worked in IT with the same company for my whole career, felt it was our time now to explore. I hope we have many adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck to you both, enjoy your many, new adventures

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

welcome

we picked up our 4motion DSG last saturday.
It's a joined 50th present for me and hubby. We're about to hit the lake district today-our first proper outing.

wishing you many years of fun in your cali.

:welcome Wow what wonderful stories and now you've got the chance to explore which I'm sure you will really enjoy :thumb

Welcome here

Any kind of Cali and Wildlife photos will be very welcome here too

Happy camping!

Welcome here

Any kind of Cali and Wildlife photos will be very welcome here too

Happy camping!
Hello Sapto, I'll certainly post Pics from time to time. Wish you all the best.

Welcome

We purchased our ocean last year in preparation for my retirement, also 42 years. I’ve worked in IT with the same company for my whole career, felt it was our time now to explore. I hope we have many adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seamelody, wooouuaw both of us with 42 years.... I wish you a well deserved retirement with a lot of adventures.

welcome

we picked up our 4motion DSG last saturday.
It's a joined 50th present for me and hubby. We're about to hit the lake district today-our first proper outing.

wishing you many years of fun in your cali.
Thanks Piglet... how is it at the lake district... not too cold hopefully?

It's with a great pleasure that I joined the club of the Cali owners. I'm living in Luxembourg and last year finaly I made the jump to purchase a California. It's an Ocean 4motion DSG 204 hp. My only regret is not to have made that decision decades ago. It's a fantastic piece of technology, providing the best compromise to travel around our planet. I'm retired after 42 years of contribution to the society, now I do a lot of wildlife photography so the Cali provides me with a 5 stars shelter for my overnights in the ardennes forest. Looking forward to exchange with you. Have a lot of fun.

Good morning, welcome and we look forward to seeing lots of pics :)

Good Morning

we had a lovely walk thanks in grizesdale forest but it was very wet!
once we got back to the van I made our first cup of coffee and ate our packed lunch.
Toasty cosy warm.

Welcome allong !
I'm sort of birdwatcher in my own garden...i stand at the window looking at them eating from the pinda's ,etc....i give them .
Give's me a good feeling , i take my monocular with me in the Cali to try and spot new species on trips .

Welcome allong !
I'm sort of birdwatcher in my own garden...i stand at the window looking at them eating from the pinda's ,etc....i give them .
Give's me a good feeling , i take my monocular with me in the Cali to try and spot new species on trips .
Great heart you have... who loves the animals loves the humans... keep feeding them.

thanks for your warm welcome I'll post pics when I figure how to do it on this site...

Awesome, looking forward to pics.
Cali makes a great base vehicle for active people

I’m here now Ambleside without Cali cold wet snow expected. Sunny today but also cold.