Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Belgium

HAPPY_T6_CALI

HAPPY_T6_CALI

Erwin & Marlene
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Travelling with a caravan Eriba Triton Touring GT since 2001, I decided to switch to a California. Ordered Dec 23th 2015, delivery took place on May 25th, 2016. It's a white Ocean 150 HP, DSG, Cascavel 17 inch alloy wheels, and a aluminium awning.
Enjoy reading the posts in the forum for some time now.
(Tried to include a picture in this post, but it did not work :()

Hi and welcome ...wave if you spot me:D

Travelling with a caravan Eriba Triton Touring GT since 2001, I decided to switch to a California. Ordered Dec 23th 2015, delivery took place on May 25th, 2016. It's a white Ocean 150 HP, DSG, Cascavel 17 inch alloy wheels, and a aluminium awning.
Enjoy reading the posts in the forum for some time now.
(Tried to include a picture in this post, but it did not work :()

Welcome. Collecting our Ocean 150 DSG on Saturday . So excited
Not sure but think you need to be VIP forum member to post a photo.

Welcome Erwin. We just enjoyed our first trip in our new (to us) 2015 SE. Hope you'll be as happy as we have been with the Cali experience!

Thank you, and enjoy your new Cali !!
Thank you . Just arrived home after 4 hour drive in our Cali. Collected early this morning. Husband really enjoyed driving with the adaptive cruise down the country roads. Very pleased with our Cali. Now for the adventures.
How is your Cali so far ?

image.jpeg
That's my Cali (see picture). Were in tour for one day in the north of France, yesterday. It' only 100 km from where we live in Belgium. One of the best extras, except DSG, is AAC cruise control.

Looking very :cool: ,
so nice in white!

Back