Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Devon

devon_matt

devon_matt

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi,

My name is Matt, and together with my fiancé Karen, we have just placed an order for a T6.1 Ocean in copper and white!
We were due to be married on the 18th July and because I come from a large family it was planned to be quite a big wedding... however COVID19 happened... so now we are due to be married with just a few guests on the 1st August.. the silver lining is that we were able to place the order for the Cali a lot sooner than we thought!
Our Cali is estimated at 10-12 weeks, but we hope it will be here sooner!
We are going to join the club and hopefully join some of you on some meets / festivals!

kind regards,

Matt

Sorry to hear about your wedding plans. BIG silver lining though. Enjoy your adventures together and welcome.

A big Welcome to you both! Such a huge shame to hear that this 'ere virus has impacted your special plans.

Still though, a lovely Wedding prezzie on its way to you both soon.

Hello and welcome. Also in Devon.

Mike

Hehe, thanks camperfamily, that gave us a smile, we’re hoping every trip in our Cali will be like a honeymoon!

Mike, we’re in Exeter :)

:welcome Matt and Karen

Commiserations and congratulations, you choose which way around ! ;)

Look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Lots of Research and as my strap line says

Last edited:
:welcome As already stated, congratulations and commiserations at the same time. You’re getting married and you’re getting a Cali :bananadance2

Too late Martin! :oops: That’s who we placed our order with, are we in for a rough ride?

Too late Martin! :oops: That’s who we placed our order with, are we in for a rough ride?
Hopefully things have changed Matt, so please keep us updated how you get on, not heard any problems with sales, it's just the service department we get loads of complaints about .

I’ll keep you updated how it all progresses :thumb We have experience with some of the main dealers in Exeter - worst is definitely Bristol Strret Motors ( you would not believe me if I told you!), best is Honda (and probably most expensive)- it’s a shame some companies just loose the plot when it comes to servicing / aftercare!

Hi Matt, we use our local Carr’s ( van) service centre, can’t complain . Should add were in Cornwall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe, thanks camperfamily, that gave us a smile, we’re hoping every trip in our Cali will be like a honeymoon!

Mike, we’re in Exeter :)
Fab location. We're in Bridport so not too far. You're going to love your Cali. And enjoy your wedding day

Amazing!
If I can offer one bit of advice, use it for everything all the time!
It’ll suit pretty much any trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome Welcome guys, hope the wedding goes as planned. We have just had a night away in our Ocean with our daughter and her fiancé who should be getting married in October. Hope all goes well with the wedding and you have made a great choice buying an Ocean.

P.s they were in a tent.

Last edited:
Hi,

My name is Matt, and together with my fiancé Karen, we have just placed an order for a T6.1 Ocean in copper and white!
We were due to be married on the 18th July and because I come from a large family it was planned to be quite a big wedding... however COVID19 happened... so now we are due to be married with just a few guests on the 1st August.. the silver lining is that we were able to place the order for the Cali a lot sooner than we thought!
Our Cali is estimated at 10-12 weeks, but we hope it will be here sooner!
We are going to join the club and hopefully join some of you on some meets / festivals!

kind regards,

Matt
Congratulations! What a great start - a new Cali! Many happy times together.

Many thanks everyone!

klmr14, I lived in Lyme Regis for many years so know the area well - beautiful coastline on your doorstep all the way to Weymouth / Portland!