Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Devon

Stevep3230303

Stevep3230303

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Just starting out, having originally looked and thought a California to be unaffordable we have been on a 3 month Journey looking at various conversions! We have now gone full circle and after speaking to DtD an Ocean is within our budget! Spent a couple of hours at a local dealer where it appeared we knew more about the vehicle then they did, we have come up with a spec etc and just gonna double check we are happy with everything before we place the order! Can’t wait!

Just starting out, having originally looked and thought a California to be unaffordable we have been on a 3 month Journey looking at various conversions! We have now gone full circle and after speaking to DtD an Ocean is within our budget! Spent a couple of hours at a local dealer where it appeared we knew more about the vehicle then they did, we have come up with a spec etc and just gonna double check we are happy with everything before we place the order! Can’t wait!
are you talking about Carrs or Yeomans as they are now?

Yeoman, tbh I was shocked at how little they knew and tbh how disinterested they were. Couldn’t open the back of the Cali in the showroom as the battery was flat!

That surprises me the guy (Clive) seemed pretty good with us. A bit slow on email replies but knew his stuff. Its a shame when this happens and they are close by.

Yes good enough at the time of ordering (May 22). I also had the new style leaking bellows and that was replaced no arguments, albeit with an old style which didn't bother me seeing all the issues with the new style ones.