Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from East Sussex

Hello!

I placed an order for a new Coast in February and delivery is not even rumoured yet. Sigh!
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the queue. We placed an order for our Coast back in November and have been email chasing my dealer for any update snippets this morning. I am now advised that production is due to commence in June. :( Wishing you a more speedy delivery than ours and plenty of others that have been waiting longer. :welcome

Your signature suggests that you've had a similar update @Graham T ?
Hi @Stu@rt. Yes, order accepted by VW on 2 December. Expected build in April and collection in May but had an update from the dealer on Friday suggesting build is now (provisionally) June. :(

Hi @Stu@rt. Yes, order accepted by VW on 2 December. Expected build in April and collection in May but had an update from the dealer on Friday suggesting build is now (provisionally) June. :(
The response I got this morning says we have moved from 213 to 128 - so our vans could be in tandem on the production line, when it eventually starts to roll.

The response I got this morning says we have moved from 213 to 128 - so our vans could be in tandem on the production line, when it eventually starts to roll.
Oh yeah! 128 and 129. They'll be production line buddies. Where did you order from? We're with Liverpool Van Centre and they've been really good. Our sales guy, Adam, has promised 4-weekly updates on the queue. Things can still move forward or back though so I won't be getting my hopes up for a June build, like I did for April. Ok, I probably will. :rolleyes: