Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from South Ireland, Just order my Ocean edition.

S

StevoC

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello from the Sunny South East of Ireland,
I have just placed an order for our Ocean edition, the dealer said it is now in VW's system and expected delivery date will be April / May next year. What a wait but i am sure it will be well worth it :)
Our spec :
Candy White , 150 bhp , 18" Alloys , Media plus , Lane change/keep assist , front & rear parking sensor , 4 keys , wood floor , Light wood interior , lockable storage compartment , Gooseneck lamp , wireless phone charging , heated windscreen and wind deflectors.

:welcome A nice spec. Now to start shopping for all the essential accessories…

Hello from the Sunny South East of Ireland,
I have just placed an order for our Ocean edition, the dealer said it is now in VW's system and expected delivery date will be April / May next year. What a wait but i am sure it will be well worth it :)
Our spec :
Candy White , 150 bhp , 18" Alloys , Media plus , Lane change/keep assist , front & rear parking sensor , 4 keys , wood floor , Light wood interior , lockable storage compartment , Gooseneck lamp , wireless phone charging , heated windscreen and wind deflectors.
You live in a great place to own a Cali :):welcome

Lol... Yes this will be interesting, i am sure there are a lot of threads on here to help us with our needs.
Many, you’ll need to remortgage the house if you read all the threads :D

Back