Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Italy

ElevatorTravel

ElevatorTravel

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone,
I’m a new member from Italy.
I’ve bought since one year a VW California Ocean DSG (the one you can see in my profile picture).
This summer I traveled in north of France with a lot of fun with all my family.
There is only one point in which I still need some fine tuning: the downstairs mattress.
I perceive the VW Comfort Mattress too thin, and for that reason I’ve bought the ZoneSleep to be placed on top. But also this latter one is too firm to my feelings.
I’ve read all the post of the forum, and I see that everyone is having a different feeling....
Someone solved this matter with a thicker mattress? Or any other solution?
I would appreciate any recommendations.
Regards

Hi everyone,
I’m a new member from Italy.
I’ve bought since one year a VW California Ocean DSG (the one you can see in my profile picture).
This summer I traveled in north of France with a lot of fun with all my family.
There is only one point in which I still need some fine tuning: the downstairs mattress.
I perceive the VW Comfort Mattress too thin, and for that reason I’ve bought the ZoneSleep to be placed on top. But also this latter one is too firm to my feelings.
I’ve read all the post of the forum, and I see that everyone is having a different feeling....
Someone solved this matter with a thicker mattress? Or any other solution?
I would appreciate any recommendations.
Regards
welcome Dude.

Welcome!
Many, myself included, use a memory foam “topper”. I have tried a zonesleep (directly on the seats - I opted not to buy the VW comfort mattress) and found that rather hard. The memory foam is about 5cm thick and is comfortable to me (though everyone’s taste varies). I am told that the disadvantage of memory foam is that it is “sweaty” in warm climates (such as you likely experience). I’ve not had that problem though. You could try this with your zonesleep, though it will take up more space on your parcel shelf.

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com

Ciao
Quite happy with this economy solution

But I’ve a Beach and 140x200 fit perfectly, Maybe 90x200 can fit in the Ocean?

Di dove sei?