Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Julie Vandrews and family

stress247

stress247

Julie Vandrews: 2105 180 SE TDI 4Motion BlueMotion
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello from Julie Vandrews, our new (to us) 2015 4Motion Cali. She climbs mountains and is practically perfect in every way ;-)

Took us a year of research and a few false starts with vans that weren't quite what we were looking for, but now she's here and we're so thrilled.

Just come back from our first week away at Wellington Country Park. Having hired plenty of T6s previously to get a feel for how a Cali would suit us I was actually super impressed with the build quality of the T5 in comparison. Anyone else feel that way?

She's also our daily drive (not that we drive much!) and being digital nomads we're loving being able to work in comfort while waiting for one or the other of our smalls outside whatever club they're at (at the moment sailing, rowing, Scouting, drama, cricket, ballet and yoga!) of an evening...

Still lots to do to her including some lovely new dark tan leather seats from The Seat Surgeons (hopefully later this summer) and vinyl table covers courtesy of Keith Haring's awesome art.

I'm in the process of getting her wheels switched for a set of restored 18" Canberras and was thinking of posting the existing 18"s on here (not sure what they're called - any ideas?) onto the classifieds forum here but I don't seem to have enough priviledges, so again if anyone can shed any light I'd be eternally grateful!

Likewise I'm looking for a swap for her black 5102 awning for a grey one, but can't quite put that post up there either!

Hello to everyine and thanks for any tips/ pointers you more experienced members can provide!

2021-06-06 08.48.17-16.jpg

:welcome Welcome to the forum. As mentikned above, VIP membership is the way to go to advertise for sale or wanted items. Gives discounts in the club shop too so can pay for itself...

Welcome Stress247 &Fam

nice first post

Julie Vandrews look great

Edit: can‘t see the wheels behind those bags

Last edited:
Welcome Stress247 &Fam

nice first post

Julie Vandrews look great

Edit: can‘t see the wheels behind those bags
Fair point! Better pic of the wheels... any ideas?!

2021-06-15 13.21.56.jpg

Fair point! Better pic of the wheels... any ideas?!

View attachment 80088
Diamond turned cascavele

edit, I think they are gloss black, but they did do an anthracite.

optional extra on many models, Cali O / B and caravelle

if they are in good nick, with no corrosion they should sell OK

edit, your original posts say these are 18” ? They are 17” according to the tyre ! (235/55R17)

Last edited:
Yep slip of the keyboard. Thanks have managed to sell the Cascavel set and my Canberras are now fitted. Really improved the road ride! And look so much better fitted!

88404EEF-F6B6-46E0-B0D1-AF8E870FE0B2.jpeg