Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Little Harrowden

A

avalont4

VIP Member
Hi everyone, just joined today. We've got a 1991 T4 Cali, imported from Austria, owned it for just over a year. Cheers
Jim.

Hi jim glad you came over and find our club useful we are working hard to make it friendly
For all Cali owners old and new as you are just down the road from me it would be nice to meet up sometime so I can see a t4 Cali in the flesh :thumb :thumb

Oh no, I've only just claimed my crown for oldest T4 California and already I have competition!

Now, which month of 1991... :D

dan

Hi Dan, first registered on Oct 14th 1991...

Phew, a mere youngster then :D I'll stop panicking. If I lost this crown, I was going to go for most dented, or maybe most oil lost on a single trip...

We celebrated her 21st birthday back in May. There was even a cake...

a996f499.jpg

My top tip is to never fill your van with balloons before a long drive. Really quite annoying.

If you like, pop over to the T4 section and add yourself to the list: http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=2434

Cheers,
dan

hi in between california westfalias here and not far away just sold vw california westfalia highway 1995

so soon be back in the club with an exclusive...H'exclusive ....friday on will be cruising the highways and byways (maybe not the latter!) of the county of spires and squires and the rest...so will give Harrowden a wave!