Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from North Hampshire

T

Tayls

VIP Member
Hi all

First post from me, been taking in lots of useful info up to this point. Thanks.

We picked up our California today, a 2007 Black Auto 174 - delighted so far.

Will post some pics soon, and we need to source a drawer for the cupboard under the sink as the left rail and drawer itself are gone - we knew this before we purchased it.

SMG will be able to help us with this I hope?

We got it off Mark, member on here and top bloke too - thanks Mark!

Cheers

Ian (my gf is Helingbury, also a new member on here)

High mate welcome along van sounds great good to see some pics :thumb

Thanks CaliKev

I have tried posting a pic but keep getting an internal server error - I'm using a Photobucket IMG code, but no joy - is there something I'm missing?

Ian

Not sure mate Steve (coordinated) is out techie guy if you look at the bottom of the page
There is an upload tab if you click on that it will let you download a picture from your computer
And post it on here failing that taptalk app for your phone or iPad allows you to easily put up a pic
Good luck :thumb

Try just using the raw link from PB and use the IMG tags here.

Hi Tayis,

Welcome aboard, this is a great forum and club. Your van looks good. I'm from North Hampshire too so I'll look out for you.You could be just round the corner, i saw a black one the other day on a drive as I went by. Our Cali is sand beige metallic.

DavidofHook said:
Hi Tayis,

Welcome aboard, this is a great forum and club. Your van looks good. I'm from North Hampshire too so I'll look out for you.You could be just round the corner, i saw a black one the other day on a drive as I went by. Our Cali is sand beige metallic.

I'll keep an eye out for you too David, thanks!

Ian

Back