Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from hurricane whipped hampshire

J

Jay gas

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi I have been hiding in the shadows enjoying reading everyone’s posts here on the forum and have found it to be a really great source of information.

So we finally took the plunge on the weekend before Christmas and ordered our cherry red 150 dsg ocean from the lovely people at breeze vw Poole. Dylis is now sat on my drive looking more beautiful than ever, well she looks better than my bank balance does these days.

Enjoying the learning curve and hearing of everyone’s tips and travels on here,keeping my fingers crossed for a nice summer and itching to get away with the better half our 5 year old and the basset hound

Jay

Welcome Jay and congratulations! Yes, and also a positive shout out to the good people at Breeze Poole. A good bunch they are. Expecting to collect ours also in a few weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good morning Jay and welcome to our community x

you will probably have loads of questions so don't be afraid to ask and find out just what a helpful lot we are in here!

Hi I have been hiding in the shadows enjoying reading everyone’s posts here on the forum and have found it to be a really great source of information.

So we finally took the plunge on the weekend before Christmas and ordered our cherry red 150 dsg ocean from the lovely people at breeze vw Poole. Dylis is now sat on my drive looking more beautiful than ever, well she looks better than my bank balance does these days.

Enjoying the learning curve and hearing of everyone’s tips and travels on here,keeping my fingers crossed for a nice summer and itching to get away with the better half our 5 year old and the basset hound

Jay
Hi & :welcome from Beagles & Beach owners, enjoy:)