Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Solihull

J

John Rowson

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Greetings to all. We've had our California nearly 2 years (this October I think). Popped into the VWVC in Birmingham one Saturday morning to see a sold one that was still on display in the showroom. It seemed much better than a lot of the conversions we had seen at the NEC show some weeks before. We were really lucky (I now know how sought after they are) as the salesman suddenly realised that a 6 month old California, 15 model year, DSG had just arrived. It had been run by one of the salesmen in the Group. It had literally arrived the evening before and was still dirty. It was just about to be advertised on-line. We took the plunge and bought it (well partly!) there and then. That was an expensive Saturday morning! Anyway, we haven't looked back. It's been to Scotland, North Devon, South Devon, Somerset, France, beer festivals, motor sport events all over the place. We love it. Lowered it recently which would be good to discuss. Just had some new tyres (another good discussion point). Added a logo strip on the lower sides and I'm running a Racechip (more discussion perhaps?) which I would recommend (not from the performance point of view, which is better, but the economy!). Might try and pop along to the SUA Meet.

Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome on board , great introduction :thumb