Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Sussex

Welcome , white Cali's are soooo nice!

Welcome.
I am in Hampshire but come down to West Sussex quite often.
Enjoy your Cali.

Nice van.
Welcome.

Just one question and one remark.
Remark: privacy glass would fit better and make the van look slicker.
Question: how come your rear end is higher than mine ever was? (Of the van of course :happy)

Agreed, you need some privacy glass

Agreed, you need some privacy glass
You do not need privacy glass, just the case that some people think it looks better. Some also think lowering 30 mm and fitting 20" wheels is the height of cool, personal choice only.

Nice van.
Welcome.

Just one question and one remark.
Remark: privacy glass would fit better and make the van look slicker.
Question: how come your rear end is higher than mine ever was? (Of the van of course :happy)
Thanks TripleBee,

I collect it tomorrow, so I presume it may be because it was empty when the photo was taken.

Going to look at window tinting, however am aware of some issues of the tint not looking consistent, so will do some testing before investing!

From ground to highest top of wheel arch, mine is 3cm lower at the back compared to the front.
I noticed it on all California's I have seen up to now.
Unless you have 4wd?
Or they finally are aware of this "problem" and put in some stiffer springs at the back in the factory?

Just a stupid question: could you share your VIN number with me? I could check what springs are fitted in yours. I have weight cat. 3 in mine at the back. I am sort of looking around for stiffer springs to get the rear end higher to make the rear tyres wear equally and not more at the inside like now because of the weight.