Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Collecting new to me t5.1 this weekend.

pchmlk

pchmlk

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello

I thought I’d drop a message here to say hello.
We‘re collecting our cali this weekend and so please prepare for a deluge of questions soon after!
This forum has been very useful so far and I’m sure most of my questions will be solved with a simple search.
We‘re a family of 4, planning to do some UK and Europe touring in the van and also will be using it as the main family vehicle.
cheers!

Welcome to the forum!

Search isn't the best currently (server upgrade underway I believe), but you can always use google to search for pages specifically on the website.

What age are the kids? Going to have an epic time :)

:welcome to the forum!

You can look forward to some great memory-making experience's - touring with a van makes it possible to get to places you’d ordinarily miss out on. And with youngsters on board, mum and dad can relax while they get on with the pot washing - perfect!

Don‘t forget to post the compulsory photo of your new van here - it’s the law ;)

Hello

I thought I’d drop a message here to say hello.
We‘re collecting our cali this weekend and so please prepare for a deluge of questions soon after!
This forum has been very useful so far and I’m sure most of my questions will be solved with a simple search.
We‘re a family of 4, planning to do some UK and Europe touring in the van and also will be using it as the main family vehicle.
cheers!
Welcome to the forum. We too are a family of four and we use our van everyday. Owning a California opens up a whole new world of opportunities and I’m sure you’ll create some fantastic memories. Enjoy.

Great to see you are all enjoying the Cali already. Lovely blue by the way. We also are a family of four in a T5.1 and use it daily. Can't imagine life without it to be honest. Just imagine all the adventures that lie ahead! Hope you have great times with it and of course ask any questions you might have!