Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Sweden

Welcome ,
Super nice campingspot:thumb

Welcome. Where exactly is that as I'm coming your way next week, traveling through Sweden on my way to Nordkapp and I'm looking for places to stay, wild camp.
My plan at the moment is to drive 300miles ( 500 km ) and then look for a campsite. If that picture is a site or wild camping spot could you post the GPS coordinates or some idea where it is?

Welcome. Where exactly is that as I'm coming your way next week, traveling through Sweden on my way to Nordkapp and I'm looking for places to stay, wild camp.
My plan at the moment is to drive 300miles ( 500 km ) and then look for a campsite. If that picture is a site or wild camping spot could you post the GPS coordinates or some idea where it is?
Its on island called öland a camping site called Sandvik.http://www.sandvikscamping.com/

@WelshGas ,
Don't think it is on your route by looking at theire website....:confused:

wild camping in huskvarna oset.

oset.jpg

Ah, but that was my route to Nordkapp. 7 days there, maybe 2 days at Nordkapp and then 9 to 10 days for return. So a definite possibility. Thank you peo jonson

Hi peo jonson,
Are you allowed to wild camp there, as it is on my route north?, and what is the legal position about wild camping in Sweden. Any do's or don'ts?

Oh dear. Someone has " Disagreed " with my ThankYou!

I thought that was what you did/said when someone helps you out!. I think I will find a corner and have a little cry.:confused:
face_crying.png

Proves again , those icons are on the wrong side of the screen...on an tablet or Ipad that side most use to scroll,and a tap on a icon is easy done without knowing

You mean, it might be an accidental " Disagree ".

I feel better already.

Happy-icon.jpg