Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the UK

DTGraffix

DTGraffix

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi, my names Daniel and I'm new too the forum. I'm based on Manchester ...Hoping to make lots of enthusiasts friends and potential customers.
Regards
Daniel

Hi, my names Daniel and I'm new too the forum. I'm based on Manchester ...Hoping to make lots of enthusiasts friends and potential customers.
Regards
Daniel
Hello Daniel,
You are very welcome.
Have you taken the plunge yet and bought a Cali? They are great vehicles. What Graffix do you do?

Hi Borris, not just yet I'm saving which seems too be long drawn out process ha. One day! I sell discontinued VW Camper van decals such as Westfalia/Joker/Californa/Florida and Atlantic and many more .... If you would like my website details then by all means ask, I just didnt want to randomly post it in case that's not permitted.
Regards
Daniel

Hi Borris, not just yet I'm saving which seems too be long drawn out process ha. One day! I sell discontinued VW Camper van decals such as Westfalia/Joker/Californa/Florida and Atlantic and many more .... If you would like my website details then by all means ask, I just didnt want to randomly post it in case that's not permitted.
Regards
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
An interesting line of business you have and very popular I am sure.
Almost like the Canadian Mounties, I hope you get your van!
Whilst I am interested in your decals, I have only just bought our first Cali, an ex demo T5, so I am not personaly looking for any at this time.
I am not sure about the rules for advertising on the Forum. Suggest you look at the rules and if necessary ask on the Annoucements, Rules and Forum Support section of the Forum.
Best wishes.

Yes it's getting there buddy, Ooh very exciting .. A few years of saving left for me I'm afraid. Units had a read of the runes and spoke to Martin (Admin) and I think the best thing for me to do is to sign up as a trader and offer my services in the sale/wanted forum ... Hopefully it could be worth it. As I'm cheaper than any other supplier out there and if I'm not then I will match there price :). Thanks Buddy
Regards
Daniel

Borris ... If you don't mind me asking what did you think about my website ... Like navigation/speed/looks and layout etc... I'm in the middle of upgrading my site ... So any criticism will help me get it up to standard for future customers.
Regards
Daniel

Dan/Mods

You may want to move this post to the T4 Westfalia section.

Sidepod ... How do I move it? Thanks

Hi Daniel
I have been thinking only recently about adding my signature to my
Cali in the way of decels,so look forward to seeing what you might have to offer

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

Borris ... If you don't mind me asking what did you think about my website ... Like navigation/speed/looks and layout etc... I'm in the middle of upgrading my site ... So any criticism will help me get it up to standard for future customers.
Regards
Daniel
Its looks fine to me but then I am no expert on web sites or anything to do with web stuff. In fact I have been told that I am really a bit of a Luddite. Sorry I can't be more help.