Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from West Sussex…

Hi VanHelsing welcome aboard! Same situation here in Redhill, Surrey.

Welcome Van Helsing, to the club. What have you ordered?

Welcome Van Helsing, to the club. What have you ordered?
We’ve placed an order for a 150 PS Ocean DSG, in Candy White. Was talking it through with a friend who has a Beach - I like the two-tone idea, but not necessarily the colours on offer. So by getting a white one, can then keep it like that or go for a half-wrap (at least, that’s the plan for now).

Good colour for West Sussex. # seagulls. The 150 is a good engine, reverse takes a bit of getting used to though. Hope to see you around next year .

We’ve placed an order for a 150 PS Ocean DSG, in Candy White. Was talking it through with a friend who has a Beach - I like the two-tone idea, but not necessarily the colours on offer. So by getting a white one, can then keep it like that or go for a half-wrap (at least, that’s the plan for now).
There's a few of us with the same thinking, search for "two tone" on this forum and you'll find some good discussions with mock-up images of various combinations

Thanks, will have a look now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Was thinking of a wrap but my coast turned up with wayy too much black plastic so will now dechrome and leave it one colour…Ocean looks great with a bottom wrap