Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Wigan

D

dave6779

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All,

My wife and I have just bought our first cali from another VWCaliforniaClub member after much umming and aaaahing over specs etc.

We've just taken our first holiday in it and absolutely loved it, best decision we've ever made!

Can I also say a big thanks to the organisers of the VIP system, I signed up for VIP on a number of recommendations and got money off insurance with Comfort so money well spent already (also I love the stickers that come in the welcome pack, they're a nice touch).

I'll put a couple of photos up when I remember soon (we've got a 1 year old so the lack of sleep is messing with my memory).

Dave

Hi All,

My wife and I have just bought our first cali from another VWCaliforniaClub member after much umming and aaaahing over specs etc.

We've just taken our first holiday in it and absolutely loved it, best decision we've ever made!

Can I also say a big thanks to the organisers of the VIP system, I signed up for VIP on a number of recommendations and got money off insurance with Comfort so money well spent already (also I love the stickers that come in the welcome pack, they're a nice touch).

I'll put a couple of photos up when I remember soon (we've got a 1 year old so the lack of sleep is messing with my memory).

Dave
Welcome! I'm just up the road from you in Chorley.
Glad to hear you had a good first trip. Here's to many more to come.
:)

Welcome allong !

Hi All,

Dave
We are on The Wirral, finally collecting ours this coming Monday :):)

I also send a warm welcome. From fellow Wiganers

Welcome, welcome, welcome from Polly & I, just down the road in Ormy, we are relative new comers as well, been away last 3 weekends into North Wales - Penmaenmawr, Bala & Moelfre (Anglesey) all 3 sites were excellent. At home this weekend as lawn is upto the window sills. If I can be of help to anybody don't hesitate to ask. VW Liverpool is top bat, even got some help from California Chris. (If you haven't found his You Tube Channel yet, I highly recommend it. Got the makings of a North West VW California Club team

Good luck and enjoy!!!!
Thank you :) Just home from a 3 week trip Devon, Dorset & Sussex, sadly didn't have the Cali in time for that trip. We go to Scotland a lot, next long trip is September, 3 weeks to Wester Ross & West coast islands, so plenty of time for short trips before then to get used to her :thumb