Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newcomer saying Hello

Ian Hague

Ian Hague

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All - a first posting. I joined the VWCC in the autumn of last year. The initial purpose was to glean as much information as possible before my wife and I bought our first Cali. I even went to the dealership in Liverpool 'armed' with the checklist downloaded from the site!!. Now since then my wife and I have attended the meeting at Lower Lode. As a first introduction to other members it was brilliant. We met new friends, the evening entertainment was excellent and we really enjoyed ourselves - so much so we've already booked for Sherwood Forrest and Weymouth. Unfortunately we are already committed for the Lower Load weekend in June so unfortunately can't make that one.
A BIG THANK YOU to the organisers of the first Lower Load event, the time and effort that must have gone into this is appreciated.

Hi and welcome ,
so good many members that ar registred for longtime are showing up to post ....
I brought this up a while ago and hope some read this and hoping that actually joining the coversations will help you as wel others to grow on their knowledge....

Hello and welcome. Our first meet was also at the Lower Lode, last November, and we met so many lovely people and picked up some really useful tips from the more experienced owners.
The April meet gave us longer to meet people and learn what extras to buy for our Cali. I hope you have as much fun in yours as we have had in ours over the last six months.
See you both at Weymouth. Simon

Last edited:
Hi Ian and a warm welcome x