Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello! New here!

helingbury

helingbury

VIP Member
Hi everyone

:hello My name is Helen and I have just joined. We are in the process of buying an 07 California which we hope to have in the next couple of weeks! Keeping our fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong - we won't be happy until it's parked on our drive!!

This will be our first California and we have found the information on this forum invaluable, however as newbies I'm afraid I might still need to ask some stupid questions so please bear with me!!

We live in Hampshire with our two Cockapoos called Ruby & Pepper and it's largely down to them that we have ventured into the world of Californias! We love going on holiday with them and I'm hoping to start competing in agility with them next year so will want to camp at the further afield shows!

Thanks in advance for any advice that you might be able to offer!!

H
x

Hello Helen, welcome.

I'm sure you'll love spending time in the California but be prepared for the onslaught of expenditure for things you didn't know you needed :laugh2

You can modify your profile settings to include your location, you'll see mine appears to the right >>

Welcome on board.

Don't feel worried about stupid questions... I'm an owner of near 4 years and I'm still finding out useful things that should have been obvious.

Rgds

Mark

Hi there!

We're just down the road in Basingstoke - give us a wave if you see us in our silver '12 plate with black bonnet bra...

:hello