:welcome Simons17, broken camera ? Haha

Welcome to the forum

That’s a fine looking Beach, love the colour and the Alcanta

Did you go for comfort dash ?

Where your first trip going to be ?

That’s a fine looking Beach, love the colour and the Alcanta

Did you go for comfort dash ?

Where your first trip going to be ?
Yes I have the comfort dash. Not sure on the first trip yet but booked seven in the summer so hoping for 10 days.

My understanding is that the aux battery is under the passenger seat and that it operates anything behind the b pillar is this correct so I can run my fridge without the risk off flattening the starter battery ?

My understanding is that the aux battery is under the passenger seat and that it operates anything behind the b pillar is this correct so I can run my fridge without the risk off flattening the starter battery ?
As I haven't actually seen the battery as it seems to be covered by a tray

Hi Simons

That is correct lesuire battery under passenger seat & runs all the interior lights and 12v sockets from the B pillar back.

Whilst on hook up the three pin socket becomes live so you have a 240v source as well.
On hook up the lesuire battery will be charged (charging)
It’s good practice to hook up once a month for 24hours (or more) to maintain the lesuire battery condition and ensure a full charge.

When camping turn off your front map reading lights, use the radio infrequently (or not at all) and charge your devices from the 240v socket whilst on hook up so they don’t affect the starter battery level.

In the U.K. I run a split system whereby I run a 15m cable into a splitter, then run a 10m cable to the Cali & a camping three plug RCD socket to my drive away awning.
Fridge in awning when stationary, devices, electric kettle etc in drive away awning.
Cali battery being charged.
When I go out for the day, fridge goes in the Van on 12v lesuire battery.
Devices can be charged from the any other 12v sockets including front 12v and USBs in dash whilst driving
:bananadance2

Thanks for your help . The dealer didn't have a clue where it was or how it worked or if it had one.

Cheers Simon