Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello S Wales Newbie

Carrg said:
Ha sorry that one was my friends. After a remap (420) rwd it was too lairy.
Due to the UK weather and off the track the RS3 is a better all rounder imo :thumb

Did you surf Restbay? Ever remember Impact surf ski co??
I used to make pop out surf ski's and surf boards when I was 16 and rent them on the beach.

My Sister was born in Truro :thumb

Thanks for the pics. Cant see one.

I do remember Impact and have surfed the bay and the reef a number of times (as well as ahem Sk** ;) ) . Know a few locals too from years back.

420bhp must be uber lairy in a 1M! I do like RWD though even with a lot of power. Mine is very modest compared to an RS3 (similarish to an S3) but the torque does mean when traction is fully off, naughty things can be done with the back end.

Any numbers for yours? Seen some bonkers figures for tuned RS3s - think I've even seen sub 10s 0-100; proper supercar stuff!!

Was tempted by a current S4 but like too many Audis, the drive is just a wee bit numb. Only the RS models (apart from the RS5) seem to get it right. And the R8 of course!! BMWs aside from their poor image ( :rofl ) do generally have a very sorted chassis and the fast ones avoid hateful electric steering (well the 335d, 335i and M3 do - the rest are electric!) which slightly ruins the current F30 3 series for me.

Ha small world.

Yeah your right good chassis, great build quality and a lovely noise on the 1M.

Numbes to follow after a tweak of the map. :headwall

With launch control, 4wd 0-100 is epic. Grip is phenominal.

I ran a 360hp 2.0ftsi fwd previously and knowing the 2.5 can see 450 with grip the RS was the only car I really wanted.
Your right about the Audi S steering, there is still a trace of it in the RS3...

If your in visiting Sunny S Wales give us a shout.

Cheers

Sent you a PM earlier this evening but I don't think you've spotted it yet :thumb