Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello S Wales Newbie

Hi Guys and Girls,

New to this great site. :barmy

Joined to do some research on the Cali's and search the Classified's.

Having looked at some for sale over the past months I cannot believe how fast they sell.

With UK weather the way it is, 4 & 7yr old girls I'm getting fed up of our tent lol...

hi welcome
Hope you find the club usefull and find the right Cali
We are a friendly bunch on here so any questions fire away :thumb :thumb

Hello and Welcome.

I hope your search for a Cali is fruitful. It may be worth posting up a list of your requirements on the off chance somebody here has seen something you've not.

Looking at the FL 180 SE dsg or manual with as many extras/options/toys and as new as I can find for circa 40k. Would like MFSW, parking sensors, bike rack and factory tints. :thanks

Best one I've seen so far is in a Lexus dealers on AT.
Some nice ones on here FS tho.
The white one would match my RS3 lol....

The Berghaus you have looks amazing :D

:thanks

Carrg said:
Looking at the FL 180 SE dsg or manual with as many extras/options/toys and as new as I can find for circa 40k. Would like MFSW, parking sensors, bike rack and factory tints. :thanks

Best one I've seen so far is in a Lexus dealers on AT.
Some nice ones on here FS tho.
The white one would match my RS3 lol....

It's never gonna sound as good as the RS3 though. So nearly signed up for one of those but I fear it would have ruined me :laugh2

RS3 + Milltek + REVO = Serious Weapon. :crazy

Carrg said:
The Berghaus you have looks amazing :D

Cheers Mate.
Shameless pic opportunity:
IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

RS3 + Milly tbe + APR = Fun :thumb
It chucks you out the Recaros with ease.

VW at heart and Cali's are just the best.

I've wanted a van for yrs, our Touran was a compromise.

Awesome Mate. :thumb :clap

Paroramic?? roofs are great.

You at Inters??

Any more pics of your Ltd Cali? :thanks

The Open Sky Roof is what caused me to sell it in the end. Cost me a fortune to add it, I only added it for looks, and it was nothing but problems.

Had the car from new and it rattled right above the drivers head. I had the entire roof replaced in the end and still they couldn't stop it so I traded it after about 10 months. Luckily I got strong money for it.

It was a pretty good spec with S-Tronic and loads of options.

Not going to Inters this year but I have been several times before.

I've posted several pics of the van on here but here are some to save you hunting them out -

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

DakarPhoto.jpg

BerghausCover.jpg

BerghausCover1.jpg

Sorry to hear you trouble.

The RS hasnt been trouble free but Audi have been quiet good.

Brilliant Mate thanks looks stunning.
I'd go camping every weekend if could.

Mrs loves it :thanks

Think I better keep saving...

Cheers.

What is Vis pack A & B please??

Would anyone know if the dealers are offering 0% on new high end vans?

Thanks.

I've got Vis pack A and LCA all very useful. Thought LCA was a waste initially but use it so much .

I'm not far from bilbos and been to their little factory ......they dont seem to have any problems selling cali's if they get them in for top dollar ,as their own conversions are top money as well .

Agreed the mileage is not to bad but a little over the top on price. Maybe ÂŁ37k nice colour though :thumb

They never seem to have problems shifting the cali's and as I said Kev their conversions are priced in the same market as the cali's and they seem to fly out new and used at top money

Yeah cheers Guys. They shift some stock for sure.
I've watched 4 cali's fly out there over the past two weeks!!

Agree with 37 for mileage but guess they will get their asking price. Colour is great.

The private one on here for 42k ono with 4k mls seems the best of the bunch atm.

Alex at smg has just put a brand new black one on today for sale :thumb

Welcome! Nice RS3!

Not a VAG group car but our other machine is German, 304bhp and fairly practical. Spent AGES looking for the most "sleeper" model I could find. It looks 98% like the neighbours 318d...

P1010347.jpg

It has an ENORMOUS panoramic sunroof, the best option ever! Shame Calis can't have them! Might be looking at an RS3 or Golf R (which would get tuned) next.

Might not be a consideration but if you like the AWD of the Audi, 4Motion is worth looking at. Really extends the Cali's versatility and IMO is quite a bargain.

We've go vis pack B which comes in handy. Even bare spec Calis are fairly well equipped.

Where in S Wales? I went to Uni in Swansea. Which happens to have waves nearby...

Lovely Mate I've owned several BM's 325is, M3, B5 and this is my favourite:
IMAG0382.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

You cant go wrong with a well mapped VAG car be it 2.0 or 2.5tfsi they go so well.

Thanks for the info on 4Motion Cali's not sure my budget will stretch that far before this summer is out. I would save for one of those Berghaus ones tho they look so smart to me.

Any good pics of yours??

Outskirts of Bridgend here 5-10mins from Beach at Porthcawl :D

Where in Cornwall mate?

You got/had a 1M?!! I LOVE those! If I didn't need an open boot (hatch or estate) for the dog, I'd have one!

A photo that seems to have gone a bit small:

DSC_0108-1.jpg

And a bit dark but just after a surf at my local break, Porthtowan:

396836_10150468110947805_1139559082_n.jpg

We live by the river near Truro, South Cornwall. About 15 minutes to the surf. Used to surf Porthcawl quite a bit when we lived in Bristol!

Ha sorry that one was my friends. After a remap (420) rwd it was too lairy.
Due to the UK weather and off the track the RS3 is a better all rounder imo :thumb

Did you surf Restbay? Ever remember Impact surf ski co??
I used to make pop out surf ski's and surf boards when I was 16 and rent them on the beach.

My Sister was born in Truro :thumb

Thanks for the pics. Cant see one.