Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello there .....

M

Ma77

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi all, Thanks for accepting me as a member to the club ! I finally took the plunge and recently took delivery of a Cali Ocean 199. I've been stalking the site for many many months and it feels great to officially join.... let the adventures begin !

:welcome I hope you realise that you need to also share some pics...

Hi Ma77.
Welcome to the Cali family. A few more details would be nice, colour, options etc. Enjoy.

Hi all, After much deliberation I went for Indium Grey, I did consider two tone but couldn't justify the extra. As far as options I went for the 199 as it made sense financially as did purchasing new rather than nearly new or converting (to me anyway!). I also considered 4 motion but after researching opted for 2wd, I may live to regret but reckoned sensible driving and decent tyres will get me by ! As it will be my daily drive also opted for Art velour but am now researching waterproof covers ! I stuck with standard Woodstock alloys and added in the chrome pack, comfort mattress and shower attachment. I am yet to name her/him/it ... I went for Roxy, purely down to letters in the number plate but isn't popular in this house ! .... needs some more thought :). It's a magnificent machine and am delighted with my choices, my research led me to realise that there are lots of valid opinions out there, which can be mesmerising :)

Attachments

• F8DFBE0B-C49D-4B57-A53A-DBAAC0AACAC9_1_201_a.jpeg
    F8DFBE0B-C49D-4B57-A53A-DBAAC0AACAC9_1_201_a.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi all, After much deliberation I went for Indium Grey, I did consider two tone but couldn't justify the extra. As far as options I went for the 199 as it made sense financially as did purchasing new rather than nearly new or converting (to me anyway!). I also considered 4 motion but after researching opted for 2wd, I may live to regret but reckoned sensible driving and decent tyres will get me by ! As it will be my daily drive also opted for Art velour but am now researching waterproof covers ! I stuck with standard Woodstock alloys and added in the chrome pack, comfort mattress and shower attachment. I am yet to name her/him/it ... I went for Roxy, purely down to letters in the number plate but isn't popular in this house ! .... needs some more thought :). It's a magnificent machine and am delighted with my choices, my research led me to realise that there are lots of valid opinions out there, which can be mesmerising :)
:welcome

Welcome Ma77 ... and being in Taunton, you have the whole of Devon and Cornwall at your doorstep. An adventure does not have to me a multiday long trip. Short overnight trips and even camping on the driveway can be an adventure on its own.

Enjoy!

Sounds like the law AlisonF ! I have added one, more will follow.
Looks great. Thanks! I have. A few months to wait for my new Beach...