Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

Michel1973

Michel1973

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
HI My name is Michel i am a Canadian on a contract in Europe for the next 4+ yeas ,my wife and i bought a old 2007 california 2,5 Diesel in "great shape" .
We want explore Europe with our kids while we are here ,
i was wondering if any one knows of applications similar to "iOverlander"
wich has a list of free or paid campsites or good old fashion books/guides
thank you for you'r advice

IMG_0921.jpg

My favourite for the uk is
Searchforsites In the uk and
Park4night in Europe
If you are spending time in France, then France passion is totally amazing, free sites, beautiful small spots, meet the locals. And local produce. Twenty quid or so for the book, but it's worth that even if you only have one night!

My favourite for the uk is
Searchforsites In the uk and
Park4night in Europe
If you are spending time in France, then France passion is totally amazing, free sites, beautiful small spots, meet the locals. And local produce. Twenty quid or so for the book, but it's worth that even if you only have one night!
Thank you i will look in to them can't wait to get out and travel :)

Cali looks great, and welcome.

In Sweden you can camp pretty much anywhere off grid thanks to allemansrätten but might be an idea to visit Scandinavia in the warmer months :)

Cali looks great, and welcome.

In Sweden you can camp pretty much anywhere off grid thanks to allemansrätten but might be an idea to visit Scandinavia in the warmer months :)
thank you for the tip, Sweden looks beautiful it is definitely one of our top 10 destinations

thank you for the tip, Sweden looks beautiful it is definitely one of our top 10 destinations
I guess in some ways it's like a min Canada, so for Europe it's quite vast with little in between places other than forests, the mountains are a long way from us in Stockholm, but Norway is staggering, definately worth a tour of Norway and Sweden.

I guess in some ways it's like a min Canada, so for Europe it's quite vast with little in between places other than forests, the mountains are a long way from us in Stockholm, but Norway is staggering, definately worth a tour of Norway and Sweden.
yes it looks similar to Canada trees forest and plenty of empty space with spectacular views
we were thinking of doing a "Baltic Loop" but it might be a bit to much driving so we will probably do as you suggested a Norway and Sweden trip

You can short cut alot with Ferries too, lot's of options between all the Baltic countries including Poland and Germany.

You can short cut alot with Ferries too, lot's of options between all the Baltic countries including Poland and Germany.
i was looking in to Ferries but they are crazy expensive specially the ones in southern Europe
for example one from Zadar to Ancona is a overnight one that costs more than the price of Fuel and Camping you just save a day of driving but lose money i guess it all depends on how much time one has