Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

P

Paul Bjuhr

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi - Im Paul and I am in the process of buying a van with my wife & 2 kids

I started looking at conversions then hired one for the weekend and realised that we needed a rail system to get all our stuff in the back for summer adventures - I then looked at conversions with rails and realised that the originals are far more elegant for not a lot more money - so now looking for an Ocean and trying to figure out the best spec vs value. Ive never owned a new car so will probably get a used 2-3 year old van. Im keeping my eyes on the usual places for vans as they come up and cant wait to get going !

Cheers Paul & Kristina

Hi - Im Paul and I am in the process of buying a van with my wife & 2 kids

I started looking at conversions then hired one for the weekend and realised that we needed a rail system to get all our stuff in the back for summer adventures - I then looked at conversions with rails and realised that the originals are far more elegant for not a lot more money - so now looking for an Ocean and trying to figure out the best spec vs value. Ive never owned a new car so will probably get a used 2-3 year old van. Im keeping my eyes on the usual places for vans as they come up and cant wait to get going !

Cheers Paul & Kristina
Hello Paul and Kristina,

Welcome. I just got a 2 year old beach 2 weeks ago and have two kids and love the thing. Jist bought ingredients to make them a toastie after school as we will go and find somewhere to park up. Maybe also consider the beach, much cheaper and more floor area and room for the kiddie's to move about in.

Welcome , have you looked a the for sale adds on the forum ?

Good luck in your search Paul :thumb

:welcome

Hello Paul, good time to look for a California! Hope you find one soon!
Keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks for the welcome - bought our van yesterday through an ad on here ! Thanks to Shirley & David for the easy handover. Love it already :)