hello

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Posting my introduction today to say Hi.

Have been reading & hovering around :D the forum posts for the past couple of month after deciding to buy a campervan looked at several VW van converters but decided there was better speck in the California. Also was concerned that when some thing breaks I go to VW rather than a converter and or VW

Not wanting to wait months bought a pre- registered van with 99 miles on the clock. a week ago.

Kids grown up semi retired ex camper and split screen as a child so just went for it and spend the pension lump sum!!!!

So many questions I have found the answer to on the forum but Iam sure I will have other ?s and advise that the forum will be able to help me with

Welcome aboard :thumb

Andy it sound like you have just retired. :?:

The Cali will be a great way to enjoy all that extra spare time. Having said that I retired a few years ago and I am busier now than when I was working.

Good to see someone checking the old topics first before posting questions as we do get a lot of the same questions repeated by newbies. :thumb

Hope you have fun with your new Cali. :D

John

Hi Andy

That's the way to do it Andy spend it, have some fun with it and enjoy it. :thumb

P.S. have you got a name for your cali.

G&H

Welcome Andy.

Not too far from me so I'll keep a look out for you.

Did you keep the Forester or has the Cali replaced it??

The Forester went for the Cali sad to see her go

Andy

My Outback went for the Cali. It was a great move though - you won't regret it.

I see one of the new Diesel Auto Outbacks on the horizon though...

I had an Impreza years ago from new, lovely car and nothing, I mean nothing, comes close to the burbling sound of that Boxer engine.

There is a guy that lives over the way from us with one although he's added the gratuitous silly Japanese bean can which somewhat over exaggerates the sound.

I must admit we did love our 3 foresters and not once in all those years did they ever need any warranty work ..