Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

B

Blossom

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Collecting our california on Tuesday this week. Looking for some recommendations esp on the insurance front as we would be looking to hire out. Not having much success with brokers etc at the moment so any advice would be appreciated.

:welcome Hi and welcome.
There are quite a few threads on insurance and renting out. The magnifying glass icon takes you to the search function. Happy research...

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
There are quite a few threads on insurance and renting out. The magnifying glass icon takes you to the search function. Happy research...
Thanks Alison!

Thanks Alison!
No problem. The forum has a wealth of info on so many topics, and if you don’t find the answer, ask and you will get lots of opinions and advice.

Alison, I tapped the magnifying icon because this was a facility I was unaware of, but it didn't take me anywhere, could you explain please.

Alison, I tapped the magnifying icon because this was a facility I was unaware of, but it didn't take me anywhere, could you explain please.
It should bring up the field where you can insert search criteria...

85D398D7-158A-4967-97F2-51ED6F043EC8.png

Thanks Alison, l was touching the magnifying glass with the table light thingy above it at the head of where you post!!! Sue can't believe l was so stupid to ask such a question.

Thanks Alison, l was touching the magnifying glass with the table light thingy above it at the head of where you post!!! Sue can't believe l was so stupid to ask such a question.
Everyday is a School day ;)

see my strap line V