Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello.

F

Fishyboy

VIP Member
Hello, this is my first post, the last month has been a strange one! My family(wife & 2 kids) have been caravaning for 10years. A month ago we got back from 3 weeks in Germany. Fueled by red wine, beer and all the ace campers we'd seen over there we sold our van & car and ordered a California. Sold or chucked away all the clutter we used to take in the van and bought 4 new sleeping bags.
Olive (our natural grey cali) arrived and we love it!!!!!!!!!! Proper camping with comfort and none of the hassle of a car and caravan.
Looking forward to the future, especially the German Alps next summer.

Cheers Fishy.

Hi there welcome along. Enjoy your new cali :thumb

Welcome to the club.

Sounds like a brave decision to make such a big change, but you won't regret it. The Cali will take you to places and give you experiences in europe that a caravan probably wouldn't.

It will take a few trips to sort out what you really need and how to use it all, but thats the fun part. When you're on the autobahn next year blasting past all of the caravans you'll be loving it even more! :bananadance

Fantastic... Welcome on board.

Hello all, I've just purchased my first VW transporter not quite a Cali but business comes first. Being a female I'm absolutely loving driving this larger Beauty of a vechicle round and very much look forward to taking her out to the VW festivals and doing a spot of trading whilst camping in the back of it. So hope to meet some of you Cali drivers there new owners and the highly experienced... !

Bye for now

http://www.theuglycushioncompany.co.uk

Fishyboy said:
Hello, this is my first post, the last month has been a strange one! My family(wife & 2 kids) have been caravaning for 10years. A month ago we got back from 3 weeks in Germany. Fueled by red wine, beer and all the ace campers we'd seen over there we sold our van & car and ordered a California. Sold or chucked away all the clutter we used to take in the van and bought 4 new sleeping bags.
Olive (our natural grey cali) arrived and we love it!!!!!!!!!! Proper camping with comfort and none of the hassle of a car and caravan.

Cheers Fishy.

Good for you :cool

Fishyboy said:

Cheers Fishy.

Congratulations!