Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

• Thread starter Jeremy Thompson
  • Start date
J

Jeremy Thompson

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I’ve just bought my first Cali - loving it. Slowly getting to grips with all the necessary controls. I’ve also purchased a small fire extinguisher. Is there a favoured place to mount these, as I know that they need to be upright and of course easy to get too?

Welcome to the club!
Which California did you buy?
I’ve seen the fire sticks mounted under the bench seat, by the sliding door…

Welcome to the club!
Which California did you buy?
I’ve seen the fire sticks mounted under the bench seat, by the sliding door…
I’ve brought an Ocean fully loaded. Good deal from VW - put 50% down pay the rest off 0% finance over 5 years with warranty, servicing and breakdown included for 5 years.
It wasn’t a fire stick I was having trouble locating but a fire extinguisher. Cheers

I’ve brought an Ocean fully loaded. Good deal from VW - put 50% down pay the rest off 0% finance over 5 years with warranty, servicing and breakdown included for 5 years.
It wasn’t a fire stick I was having trouble locating but a fire extinguisher. Cheers
If you buy VIP membership you can then search (advanced can be more date selective to avoid older posts), there have been posts in the past about mounting fire extinguishers.

Just chuck it in the sliding draw. Modern fire extinguishers do not generally need to be stored upright as the contents are under pressure.

Driver’s door - that’s where mine is.

One I had was mounted horizontally at the rear of drivers seat base.
Does the one you have specifically say that it must be mounted vertically and not just operate vertically?

Mine is mounted as in the pic. The station commander at the local fire station said no problem storing it horizontally, just gently take it off the fixing and rotate it to loosen the powder once a month
IMG_4061.jpeg