Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

Logi Bear

Logi Bear

Hi to one and all! Just to introduce myself, I am from wakefield in West Yorkshire, just bought a beautiful california, 180 SE DSG in Toffee brown, three years old, can't stop smiling every time I get behind the wheel. I looked at all the VW variants and it just had to be a california. Great forum, very informative, got lots of good advice over the last few weeks. Saved a fortune on my insurance thanks to this forum

Gerard

Hi Gerard welcome along. How about a picture?

Hi Gerard congratulations on choosing a Cali

Colin

Welcome , be sure you reed the whole forum inside out then you get to know more knowlegde about a Cali than the average VW salesmen.

Welcome , be sure you reed the whole forum inside out then you get to know more knowlegde about a Cali than the average VW salesmen.
True, but now my wife just groans "on that forum again". :eek:

Hello fellow Wakefielder, welcome to the forum, we are total newbies to the Cali thing and find this forum to be a godsend. Will look out for you on my travels around sunny wakey.

Thank you all for the welcome , Will look out for you Hubert 72 , Got a loan vehicle at the moment as mine has a few issues that VW Leicester is sorting out but they have dropped me off a brand new 180 DSG until I get mine back in a beautiful blue, love the colour .

Goodness, a terribly warm welcome to you ...

Toffee Brown is a lovely colour,

Welcome :)

Jen

Thank you Jen

Always look forward to reading about your adventures

Hope to have some of my own soon :)

Looks super .....:thumb

I see you've got the new California towable rubbish bin all ready!
Welcome. Enjoy!:thumb

I see you've got the new California towable rubbish bin all ready!
Welcome. Enjoy!:thumb
+ WelshGas
He probally don't have any clue what you'r talking about....:D
But if he reads the forum frequently , he's getting it.