Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A long 14 weeks.

1314MW

VIP Member
Hi all,
Just saying hello.
Ordered my self a new California 180 DSG 4 motion in Natural Grey to go exploring
around the alps with my motor bike in tow.
Your forum has been very interesting and informative to help with my new California order.Now for the long 14 week wait.

Hello and welcome. Exploring the Alps sounds great :thumb

I had to wait 12. A terrible wait. I am still on medication.

Hi, and congratulations on your order. Your planned adventure sounds great. We'll hopefully be joining you in the wait, soon. :D

Hello - it will be a very long 14 weeks. Hopefully you'll get a surprise early delivery. I've been waiting since 4th November and my original delivery date passed on Monday. My Cali is still in the port in Emden and the tracking system is down - so I have to keep phoning and emailing for updates. I think I'm looking at a further 2 weeks delay. Oh well, first world problem I suppose.

Steve

Never mind mate it will be worth it :thumb

That's what everyone keeps saying! Must be true :thumb

It is totally worth it.

I had to wait 12 weeks for Albert to be released from demonstration service to join me but it has proved to be a worthwhile wait. We are well on the way to developing a deep and meaningful relationship, as one would whilst listening to the noise of the wind beating the canvas to death, the noise almost drowned out by the beating of the rain on the sides.

Great fun :D :D :D :D :D

Sounds like great fun! I'm looking forward to putting the tent away to gather dust!