Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Helloooo!

Finlay

Finlay

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hello there!
Thinking of buying a Cali Ocean to be my regular driver and sometimes escape vehicle! ( have been also thinking about a Marco Polo though...) . I have absolutely not at all been influenced by blogs such as A Bus And Beyond (previously Cali camping). The dog hypnotised me...:)

Do it! You won’t regret it! We’ve had ours for a couple of weeks now. It’s my daily drive and I can’t help driving around with a smile on my face!
Oh and welcome by the way!

Welcome , even when using it as a regular drive it's like escaping.....:D

Do it! Had mine for 18 months now and use as daily driver as well as camper. 75 nights away last year and 44 this year so far.
Don’t delay time is running out!

Ooo! Sorry meant to say welcome! :)

Do it! Had mine for 18 months now and use as daily driver as well as camper. 75 nights away last year and 44 this year so far.
Don’t delay time is running out!

Thanks! That’s quite a few nights away in it!

Welcome, Just Do It :) We are a couple of months into Cali ownership now and haven't missed a weekend being away in Gilbert (don't ask why 'we' called it that as I haven't a clue haha) since. That pooch Bentley does have a lot to answer for eh ;)

Welcome, Just Do It :) We are a couple of months into Cali ownership now and haven't missed a weekend being away in Gilbert (don't ask why 'we' called it that as I haven't a clue haha) since. That pooch Bentley does have a lot to answer for eh ;)
Just found your you tube channel! Well I spotted the name Gilbert!